Charles W. Whetstine
Certified Tax Law Specialist
Phone - 602.200.7365
Email - email@example.com
Chuck is the principal of the law firm of Charles W. Whetstine, PC, and is of counsel to Frazer Ryan Goldberg & Arnold LLP. As of counsel, Chuck's primary areas of practice are estate planning, retirement plans and employee benefits. He also assists clients in business organization (corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies), business transactions, and individual income tax planning. Chuck has been certified as a tax law specialist by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization.
Chuck is married with two children and his hobbies are golf and skiing.
Chuck was chosen among his colleagues for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®, and he is an AV rated attorney with the highest ratings for legal ability and ethical standards.
- University of Arizona College of Law - J.D. 1979
- Order of the Coif
- 1979 Student Award of Taxation and Recognition of Outstanding Performance in Tax Subjects
- Graduated with distinction (Cum Laude)
- Arizona State University - B.S. Economics 1976
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Graduated with highest distinction (Summa Cum Laude)
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council, Board Member
- Western Pension & Benefits Conference Phoenix Chapter, Past-President
AV, BV and CV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with Martindale-Hubbell certification procedure's standards and policies.