Liana C. Cocanower
Attorney at Law
Phone - 602.277.2010
Liana joined Frazer Ryan Goldberg & Arnold LLP as a partner in 2002. She has a diverse practice representing business entities and nonprofit organizations in all stages - formation, operations, acquisitions and mergers, and dissolution. She also assists individuals with commercial transactions and estate planning. Liana has lectured for the State Bar of Arizona, the City of Phoenix Neighborhood Services Program, National Business Institute, National Association of Women Business Owners, and several other civic and professional organizations.
Liana is an AV rated attorney with the highest ratings for legal ability and ethical standards.
- New York University School of Law - LL.M. (Taxation) 1980
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law - J.D. 1979
- Western Washington State College - B.Ed. 1973
- State Bar of Arizona
- California State Bar
- Taxation for Lawyers (Editorial Board, 1989-1991) Column: "Drafting Suggestions"
- Probate, Property and Trust Journal (Co-Author, 1988) Article: "Disability Planning for Executives and Professionals"
- The Tax Lawyer (Co-Author, 1986 & Author, 1987-1989 Summer Editions) "Annual Report on Important Developments in Small Business"
- Business Age (October, 1987) Article: "Are Your Heirs the Best People to Run Your Business?"
AV, BV and CV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with Martindale-Hubbell certification procedure's standards and policies.